Through ERMS (Electronic Resources Management System) the member institutions have the possibility to manage the agenda connected with securing and enabling of electronic information resources. Thanks to that they can find all the necessary information about purchased electronic resources in one place and at the same time they can easily keep track of the workflow of specific resources.
The system offers:
- Resources and consortia management
- Invoice records
- Budget watching
- Logging into ERMS is done via eduID.cz (Czech academic identity federation). On the website https://erms.czechelib.cz/ you can choose your institution from the available list and input your login information.
- If you’re unable to find your institution, it is possible to login via HOSTEL eduID.
- After a successful login the system will show you to a button “Požádat o přístup”. Click it and contact us with a request for access at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Based on your request we will create an account for you with the role of either administrator or employee. A user with the “employee” role can look through all the information about acquired resources, consortia, prices and budgets. Users with the “administrator” role can add new entries and edit their own existing entries. They can also manage the roles of other people assigned to a given institution.
Resources outside of CzechElib
Admins can add to their institutions EIRs secured even outside of CzechELib. If you can’t find the required resource in the pull-down menu, inform us please at email@example.com and we will add it into the system.
Information contained in the system clearly arranges the records of the acquired electronic resources, which makes the day-to-day agenda connected with their securing and enabling easier. Another advantage is the possibility of budget keeping of a given institution. In case of questions regarding logging in, results or potential system errors we are available at firstname.lastname@example.org.